Monday, June 14, 2010

I am neither an advocate of fascism nor of democracy- I do not advocate even RFID and unique identification

I am neither an advocate of fascism nor of democracy- I do not advocate even RFID and unique identification 

The world is moving towards Hindlish and other simpler languages.Communication is difficult even with simple words. I do not think we should  make it tougher by using rarely used words and phrases. That is if we are interested in all the members of this group.

I am neither an advocate of fascism nor of democracy. To me democracy is dictatorship of an expressive majority, just as communism is/was that of the proletariat. I do not advocate even RFID and unique identification.  All these are passing traits. 

I think we are unnecessarily worried about a giant, monolithic controlling entity taking over our planet, our lives.This will not happen as long as there is free will amongst the HS. It is this free will, which is not subservient to any form of governance... democracy/ dictatorship, etc. Free will is an  innate property of all systems of this universe. ... living or dead,

As stated so beautifully, 

Highly efficient systems are sensitive to even slight perturbation, there is no slack, and can self destruct. 

Perfect mass can be shatters even by an iota of energy.

Irrespective of whether a controlling / driving force/ system (Govt. and State in this case) allows it or not, there will be opposition and as oppression increases, so will innate opposition to it resulting in a new state.   

Hi do you permit me to call this YC's amendment to Newton's second law ?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jammu Kashmir & Laddakh

Popular Posts

Search This Blog